December 02, 2009

I Advise Against Karaoke/노래방 (NRB)

Rule #1 of NRB: Don't do it.
Rule #2: If you must do it, no cameras.
Rule #3: If you must do it, and someone brings a camera, prime the pump with summa this:
Rule #4: Follow Korean drinking customs at all times:
Rule #5: Allow your Korean friends to select a nice place:
Rule #6: Keep the system well lubed:
Rule #7: Don't be a stiff like this lightweight (he got himself dumped by his gal for general weakness of constitution, and his lame NRB effort here didn't help):
Rule #8: Feel it. Bring it. Kill it in the face:
Rule #9: Top the night off with some of these piping hot beauties and enjoy your life.

p.s. bonus points for naming that tune in #8 above. Anyone?

4 comments:

kushibo said...

I'm guessing "Roxanne."

And is that you in #8?

White Rice said...

No, not "Roxanne."
Yes, that is my shiny dome. You have to zoom in really close to see the last survivors.

A Deal Or No Deal said...

What about "backup singers"?

White Rice said...

I've gone as far as a 3-way, but never tried it with backups...

And I did pitch in on a gift for my boss who got married this summer. We got her a karaoke machine for home parties. We threw in an Abba disc too. She was born in Indonesia but was reared in The Netherlands.

And don't get me going on "High School Musical" for the Wii.